Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top ten authors I'm thankful for

Tina
Julie Kagawa- For her Iron Fey books. For it's mischief and adventure. For it's imagination and stunning world. And also for Ash;)
Jennifer L. Armentrout- She's the author that has overflowed my bookshelf with 34 physical copies. I'm gonna need more space/O.O

Milka
Meg Cabot for showing me that it is okay to be dorky and awkward like Mia AND for making me realize that good guys like Michael are THE BEST.
Sarah Dessen for introducing me to the wonders of YA contemporary years ago!

Crystal
Stephanie Meyer for giving me YA.  Without her I don't know if I would have found my way back to this incredible genre.
Tessa Gratton for introducing me to the dark side.  I've never been the same since.

Arlene
There are so many amazing authors out there, that it’s really hard to pick, so I’m going to go with my tried and true…
I’m thankful for Marie Lu, author of the Legend and Young Elites series, because she always reminds me why I love Young Adult despite my constant genre hopping to adult novels.

I’m also thankful for Amy Engel because she’s proven that debut authors can bring something new and exciting to the YA genre that can sometimes feel stale and repetitive.

Amber
There are so many authors I'm thankful for for so many different reasons. Like Crystal, Stephanie Meyer was the first author to make me love reading YA. So, without her I don't think I'd be here blogging about these other amazing writers.
Trisha Wolfe for introducing me to steampunk and taking me under her wings in the writing arena. Lisa T. Bergren for whisking me back in time (Always a RiverTribe girl)


4 comments:

  1. You guys listed some great authors!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great authors - I love your reasons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for JLA too! Her books are always addictive and I love the shrine for her I have on my shelf haha. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. College Hockey Futsal Training

    ReplyDelete