Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on. 

We are very excited to participate in Waiting on Wednesday!  This is our first post for this meme and we hope to make it a weekly feature =)  
For our first WOW I picked a book that has been on my TBR since last year.   I was lucky enough to  read Daughter of Smoke and Bone early and the wait for the sequel has been excruciating!  To say that is my most anticipated of the year would be a huge understatement.  I can guarantee that the minute I get my hands on Days of Blood and Starlight  I will stop everything else, go hide in a closet, and read it from start to finish. Yes I openly admit that I am obssessed with Laini Taylor's world.  Karou and Akiva are two of my most favorite characters and I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to see what their fate will be. 

Publisher: Little Brown, & Company
Release Date: November 6, 2012
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.

What are you all waiting on??  Leave us a comment!





6 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on Blood & Starlight, Rise of Nine, Prodigy oh and so many more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the fall would just get here already so we can read all these lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had 40 hours in my day so I could read everything I wanted. :) So much that I'm dying to get my hands on and so little time. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! I need a year vacation to just read =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Games.net
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete