Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Light of Asteria (Kailmeyra, #1) by Elizabeth Isaacs

The Light of Asteria (The Kailmeyra Series)
Paperback, 380 pages
Published March 22nd 2010 by iUniverse
ISBN
1450217028 (ISBN13: 9781450217026)
Title: The Light of Asteria series
Literary awards:
The Light of Asteria, is breathtaking! This story truly was something of perfection. Elizabeth Isaacs, has an amazing way of pulling you into the characters roll. I felt as though I was in the book, experiencing everything at the same time.

The plot was great and the characters were stunning. But what I can't manage to express here, is that The Light of Asteria will leave an imprint on you. There's such a deep devotion and love between Nora and Gavin. There's such a strong undeniable connection between them. Their journey was unique and touching. The strength that Nora possesses and the will to defeat the Dokkalfar kept me flipping through those pages.

This may be my first book about Elfs, but they aren't the toy making kind you would think that lives with Santa. I couldn't put this book down. Do yourself a service and read this book.

Quotes:

"To this day, I've never felt anything like that kiss. It was pure commitment and devotion. Those emotions wrote themselves across my heart with a finality I knew would be forever."

"I love you with all of my heart, soul, mind, and hopefully soon my body, oh great Prince of the Alfar, Gavin of Frey."

"I will always love you, even if you aren't a place I can call my own."

"The purity of your spirit strengthens me; the thought of never again experiencing your mind is unbearable. What I need to know is...can you accept me for who I am? Can you love someone not of your world?"


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this! I have this on my Self-Pub Challenge for 2012. Thanks for the insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, its a beautiful story. I stayed up until 4:00 in the morning reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... La Liga Spanyol Jadwal Liga Spanyol Klasemen Liga Spanyol

    ReplyDelete