Thursday, November 3, 2011

Die For Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
Rating: 5 Snowflakes


What a great surprise! Not only is the cover beautiful, but the story within is absolutely wonderful! An amazing fresh YA/Supernatural romance that will capture you and make you crave more!

This story is about Kate Beaumont Mercier, a 16 year old who is struggling with the recent death of her parents. Georgia, Kate’s sister, decides that it would be best for them to move to Paris and live with their late fathers parents. Kate turns into an agoraphobic mess. She spends her time in museums, cinemas and small café’s to avoid being around people. Sitting in one of her chosen café’s, Kate notices someone staring at her from across the terrace and the world froze around her when their eyes met.

As the story unfolds into this beautiful masterpiece that Amy Plum has written, Kate falls for this beautiful, undead-guardian-angel type, Vincent. Kate’s world is about to change and she has to make a decision whether to maintain her self-preservation or go-for-it and move into a world of romance, love and the unknown.

The setting is set in Paris, the City of light. Amy has submitted so much knowledge of landmarks and scenes into this story and it makes you feel as if you are there. The secondary characters are so amazing! I fell in love with the humor they bring and the tight knit friendships they have. It is one big dysfunctional family and you will love what they bring to the story. (One in particular) The writing is easy to follow and flows just right.

This book has so much all rolled into one. I couldn’t put this book down! It is a MUST READ.

2 comments:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Click Here
    Eurogamez.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete